(Forum of Burmese in Europe 28-Jan-2007)接上页博讯www.peacehall.com
(Note : There is CHINA missing.If anyone of USA,UK,France,Russia or China opposes our resolution, we’ll suffer a setback again).
6) The EU, having accepted that banning investment is an effective tool to pressure the military regime, should make its ban practically effective by banning all new investment in Burma.
7) The EU should ban imports of key products from Burma that earn the regime significant revenue, such as timber, gems and garments.
(Note : If we added “Never to be the exploiters of Burma’s natural resources”,would seem better).
8) The EU should reverse the decline in support for projects promoting human rights and democracy in Burma, and instead significantly increase such financial support.
9) The EU should provide cross-border aid to Internally Displaced People who cannot be reached by aid from inside the country.
10) The EU should pledge strong support for a referral to the ICC and ICJ by the ILO, because of the regime’s use of forced labour and forced relocations.
(Forum of Burmese in Europe 28-Jan-2007 全文完博讯www.peacehall.com)[上一页][目前是第2页]