貌强:The 7th. Burmese Forum In Europe |
(Dr. Win Naing & U Nwe Aung)
The 7th.Conference of the Forum of Burmese in Europe (FBE) was held on 07 - 08 Jan,2006 in Koeln, Germany.
The Forum of Burmese in Europe (FBE) represents a net work of Burmese people across Europe ( BE, CZ, DE, DK,FIN,FR, NL, NO, PL, S, UK ) and is advocating for democracy, social justice and human rights in Burma.
The 60 attendees appeared from the various European Countries and special guests from Germany (Friends of Burma) and Zaw Min, a representative from the National Council of Union of Burma attended too.
The FBE strongly rejects the military dictatorial rule in Burma and has been working closely together with the democratic forces around the world.
The main purpose of this forum is to discuss the practical and tacticalissues for our cause, 2006, as the "Final Battle for Burma", said Dr. Win Naing, one of the Burmese leaders loved and respected by Burmese people both in Burma and abroad.
Discussed agenda include, among others: _
- Release of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and all political prisons, including ethnic leaders.
- Non-recognition of sham national convention of the military regime.
- New proposal to the UN Security Council .
- Bring military regime to the International Criminal Court andInternational Tribunal of Justice for crimes against humanity.
- International Campaigns, Total Oil, Shwe Gas PipeLine, Tourism etc.
- EU Common Position.....
- Current situation in Burma .....
- movements inside Burma.....
The main aim of the Conference is to search for suitable strategies inrestoring democracy, human rights/dignity and social justice to Burma, which would lead to the future Federal Republic of Burma.
It is strongly believed that the outcome of the conference will be seriously fruitful for the Freedom and Democracy in Burma.
Free Aung San Suu Kyi!
Free All Political Prisoners!
Long Live Democracy, Freedom & Human Rights!
Struggle for Federal Republic of Burma!
( Burma Digest and Burma's News Published by Burma's Chinese )