Reasons and Explanations to nominate HK Democrats as the Candidates fo
Reasons and Explanations to nominate HK Democrats as the Candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize
Abstract: The article about reasons has only 360 words; hence, it is necessary to explain more with 1000 words; in the appendix with1000 words, I also present the reasons of freedom, security and prosperity in HK by using ideas of Nomology, Economics, Psychology, Politics and theory of Justice, etc.
But to do for justice, to pay deep compassion, and to walk humbly with your God(Micah chapter 6:8)---a maxim of Chu Yiu-ming
Reasons to nominate HongKong Democrats
as the Candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize
The style of civilization which has been developing in HK is one of the things that the world can be proud of: high economic freedom; non-violent political demonstrations which characterized its peace movement; and its unique culture . It is not only the proud of the Asia , but also a miracle of civilization throughout the world.
In the last 50 years, HK people have not only fought for their own democracy and human rights in their own land, but also fought for peoples in Mainland. HK-styled economy, politics and culture, as freedom, security and prosperity, have had a profound impact not only on Mainland and Asia, but also on the whole world.
To ensure the implementation of the two universal suffrages in accordance with the international standards , is a guarantee for the implementation of “one country, two systems and high degree of autonomy”; as well as for the protection of H.K.’s long-cherished tradition for freedoms; thus a sustainable protection of its democracy and human rights, as well as its prosperous economy and its social security. The two universal suffrages will show a starting point for the implementation of freedom, democracy and human rights in China, and for peace developments across the Taiwan Strait . Moreover, HK’s achievements have highly enlightened and contributed to the security and peace in the whole Asian, and in fact the whole world .
Martin Lee Chu-ming, Chu Yiu-ming and Benny Tai Yiu Ting, who are three persons among the numerous democrats, together with people of HK, have been participating in and leading H.K.-style demonstrations characterized by non-violent peace actions for a substantially long time, fighting for democracy and human rights in HK. 
This article was intended to illustrate that democracy, human rights and the rule of law are not only inseparable from the healthy development of economy and social safety, , but also represent a sound basis for achieving safety, security and peace in the whole world. In fact, freedom, security and prosperity is the ultimate goal of the world peace.
To do for justice, what’s important is to take action.---Christian Benny Tai Yiu Ting
 The explanation of HK-style civilization:
(1) HK-style economy: According to the Global Financial Centre Index, HK ranked the third place after London and New York City. According to Financial Stability Index, Economic Globalization Index, the degree of Economic Freedom and Global economic competitiveness, HK ranked first for many years. As to Global Trade entry, HK ranked 11th. Hence, Milton Friedman, the Nobel Laureate in economics, described HK as the world's greatest experiment in laissez-faire capitalism.
(2) HK-style demonstration: HK is famous in the world due to the large scale as Metropolis of non-violence demonstration, examples as below:
a) Student movements in 1989 were greatly supported by HK people who held “the great demonstration of the global Chinese” with 1.5 million of participants;
b) Annual June 4th candlelight vigil in Victoria Park: ex, there were 180,000 participants with $2.3 million HK of donation;
c) Great demonstration on July 1st the subject is to fight against the 23rd term in the basic law and for requiring the two universal suffrages: ex, in 2013, there were 510,000 participants with the main subject ‘demanding on the two universal suffrages’;
d) Occupy Central with Love and Peace on 22/06/2014. There are 780,000 voters initiated by “Occupy Central”.
On the other hand, on account of the sound legal system, HK has noted as one of the safest region in the world, according to the world Justice Project(USA).
(3) HK-style culture: HK is multiculturalism and was known as East Hollywood because HK was the world's second largest film production and export base. HK whose people bring the ‘pop’ culture into the Chinese world is known as a "Chinese popular culture metropolis".
 The pearl of orient’, more details, see Wikipedia.
 ‘HK people have fought democracy and human rights for themselves and the Mainland’, for example:
(1) Great escape to HK: During 1950-1997, there were about 2.5 million refugees escaped from the mainland to HK. Today, there are still about 50% millionaires and over 2 millions HK citizens who were refugees or their descendants.
(2) Oriole Action: after the case of June 4th in 1989, during 1989-1997, The priest, Chu Yiu-ming with other HK people, initiated Oriole Action to help about 700 wanted students or dissidents sneak away from the mainland to overseas as political refugees, such as Chai Ling，Feng Congde, Yan Jiaqi, Yuan Zhiming. In the process of rescuing, there were over 6 members killed in the shootout.
(3) Annual June 4th candlelight vigil in Victoria Park: In 2010, there were 150,000 participants. Apart from the subject “rehabilitating June 4th”, the others also included “releasing of Liu Xiaobo, supporting the Charter 08”.
 The sentence is intended to explain: HK-style civilization, that is, freedom, security and prosperity are closely related. More generally, I will present the close relationships among the three pairs of economic freedom and political freedom; the rule of law and security; and democracy, human rights and non-violence peaceful demonstration by ideas of psychology, nomolog, politics, economy and the theory of justice. More details, see Appendix in the end of this article.
 Explanaiton: Pressemeddelse of the Nobel Peace Prize for 2010(Liu Xiaobo):
China is in breach of several international agreements to which it is a signatory, as well as of its own provisions concerning political rights. Article 35 of China's constitution lays down that "Citizens of PRC enjoy freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, of association, of procession and of demonstration". In practice, these freedoms have proved to be distinctly curtailed for China's citizens.
 Explanation: In 1982, Deng Xiaoping put forward “one country, two systems” to solve Taiwan issue.
 Explanations as below:
(1) To Asia: Only after protecting “one country, two systems” in HK which was promised by the Chinese Communist government, Taiwan people will reduce the alert and trust the Chinese government from potential arms race and potential military conflicts.
(2) To the global: The HK-style civilization itself is an enlightenment to peace and security of mankind.
 Explanation of this phrase: HK with freedom, security and prosperity are really full of talents. The following three are only the representatives from different areas:
Martin Lee Chu-ming: Former legislator, senior counsel, a member of the drafting committee, known as the father of democracy in HK, aged 76;
Chu Yiu-ming: taking charge of Oriole action, initiating “Occupy central with love and peace”, known as Christian representatives, aged 70;
Benny Tai Yiu Ting: a legal scholar in university, initiating “Occupy central with love and peace”, aged 50.
(1) About the reasons of inseparability, see appendix.
(2) the healthy development of economy and social safety: Under the premise of guaranteeing democracy, human rights, rule of law, economic prosperity is mostly healthy, unlike the situations in mainland with the toxic food, horrible pollution, human rights disasters and substantial corruption:
a) toxic food: ex, in 2008, the toxic milk has hurt over 30 millions infants;
b) horrible pollution: ex, there were over 60% ground water, over 30% urban air and over 10% arable land which have been seriously polluted;