百家争鸣
刘蔚
[主页]->[百家争鸣]->[刘蔚]->[Wei Liu: My Dad Strikes Me for I Do Not Write 5 Lines of Chinese Chara]
刘蔚
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 327: 1.3 Billion People Should Talk About th
·刘蔚: 13亿人该谈论本地军火库,兵工厂地址了—唤醒328
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 328: 1.3 Billion People Should Talk About th
·刘蔚:民众谈论拿下本县政权必将大大推进民主—唤醒329
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 329: People Talk About Taking Over the Commu
·刘蔚:推进中国民主需要的具体功课—唤醒330
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 330: The Concrete Effort to Enhance the Demo
·刘蔚:薄熙来勇往直前,中南海长夜难眠—唤醒331
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 331: Brave Bo Xilai on Court Makes Top
·刘蔚:六年高考1.13:我心里默念6遍“不给毛主席饭吃”
·Wei Liu: My Life in China 1.13: Say in my Heart 6 times, “Don’t Giv
·刘蔚:声援博讯,反对章子怡—唤醒332
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 332: Support Boxun and Oppose Zhang Ziyi
·刘蔚: 民主落脚点必须是13亿人多数人能进行的活动—唤醒333
·Wei Liu: China Revolution 333: The Focus of the Democratic Activity Mu
·刘蔚:六年高考1.14:听说英雄可以不死,我要当英雄
·Wei Liu: My Days in China 1.14: I Want to Be a Hero
·刘蔚:普通百姓的新闻比高官更该登载—唤醒334
·Wei Liu: China Revolution334: Common People’s News Is More Important
·刘蔚:六年高考1.15:妈妈一个月才拉1次手风琴
·Wei Liu: My Life in China 1.15 “My Mom Plays Accordion Only 1 Time in
·刘蔚:民众欢呼杨佳,中国走向民主—唤醒335
·Wei Liu: Exclaim for Yang Jia, China goes to Democracy—China Revoluti
·刘蔚:人生意义不就是下几盘棋,听几个故事吗?六年高考1.16
·Wei Liu: My Life in China 1.16: Isn’t Life Significance Having Severa
·刘蔚:口头革命派真能救中国—唤醒336
·Wei Liu: Oral Revolution May Save China—China Revolution 336
·刘蔚:我每天要下40盘象棋—六年高考1.17
·Wei Liu: I Want to Have 40 Chess Games Every Day—My Life in China 1.1
·刘蔚:向10人谈起义,为夏俊峰报仇—唤醒337
·Wei Liu: Talk to 10 People about Uprising, Avenge for Xia Junfeng
·Wei Liu: My Dad Strikes Me for I Do Not Write 5 Lines of Chinese Chara
·刘蔚:爸爸因我不写五排汉字打我—六年高考1.18
·刘蔚:中共政权害怕空军起义,不招大学生—唤醒338
·Wei Liu: The Communist Regime Fears Air Force Uprising, No More Recrui
·刘蔚:在中国,死人才有太平—六年高考1.19
·Wei Liu: My Life in China 1.19: In China, Only the Dead May Have Peace
·刘蔚:民众思想上宣布成立中国民主政府—唤醒339
·Wei Liu: People Declare the Forming of the Democratic Government of Ch
·刘蔚:每人每天应该可以下12小时象棋—六年高考1.20
·Wei Liu: Every One Should Be Able to Play Chess 12 Hours a Day—My Lif
·刘蔚:热烈响应魏京生的“中国民主革命檄文”—唤醒340
·Wei Liu: Warm Response to Wei Jingsheng’s Call for Every Chinese Upri
·刘蔚:走过长长的石梯坎到画家万老师家—六年高考1.21
·Wei Liu: Walking Across Long Stony Stairs to Artist Wan’s Home—My Li
·刘蔚:民众不怕中共多发枪—唤醒341
·Wei Liu: Common People Not Fear of Communist Issuing More Guns—China
·刘蔚:碳黑铅笔在纸上画,画,画—六年高考1.22
·Wei Liu: Carbon Pencil on Paper Drawing, Drawing, Drawing—My Life in
·刘蔚:习政权舆论压制让更多人想起义—唤醒342
·Wei Liu: Regime Xi’s Oppression upon Expression Makes More People Wan
·刘蔚:水彩画画重庆跳伞塔—六年高考1.23
·Wei Liu: Water-Color Paints Chongqing Parachute Tower—My Life in
·刘蔚:西域人早该到汉地来起义了—唤醒343
·Wei Liu: Xinjiang and Tibetan People Should Uprising in Chinese Area E
·刘蔚:我画了毛毛雨和微风—六年高考1.24
·Wei Liu: I Paint Drizzling and Breeze—My Life in China 1.24
·刘蔚:为2013年中国的11次起义欢呼—唤醒344
·Wei Liu: Acclaim the 11 Uprisings in China in 2013—China Revolution 3
·刘蔚:我要我的画去赫尔辛基参赛:六年高考1.25
·Wei Liu: I Want my Painting Enter the Contest in Helsinki: My Life in
·刘蔚:人活着也就是为了点精神—唤醒345
·Wei Liu: The Meaning of Life is Spirit—China Revolution 345
·刘蔚:评说本周山东,天津,浙江,陕西大爆炸—唤醒346
·Wei Liu: On the Big Explosion in Shandong, Tianjing, Zhejiang, Shanxi
·刘蔚:我放下了画笔,妈妈放下了手风琴—六年高考1.26
·Wei Liu: I Put Down my Brush, Mom Puts Down her Accordion—
·刘蔚:闯关回国的吾尔凯希是英雄—唤醒347
·Wei Liu: Homeland Returning Wuer Kaixi Is Hero—China Revolution 347
·刘蔚:13亿人每人应该领取2000平方米土地--六年高考1.27
·Wei Liu: Every One of the 1.3 Billion Chinese Should Own Half an Acre
·刘蔚:关家垴战役:日军1个营消灭中共军1个师—唤醒国人348
·Wei Liu: Guanjianao Battle: A Japanese Battalion Beat a Communist Divi
·刘蔚:我有了一副蓝色望远镜—六年高考1.28
·Wei Liu: I Have Gotten a Pair of Blue Telescopes—My Life in China 1.2
·刘蔚:每人每天5分钟推进民主人权—唤醒国人349
·Wei Liu: Every One Every Day 5 Minutes on Democracy and Human Rights—
·刘蔚:下上百级石梯坎终于走出了医院大门—六年高考1.29
·Wei Liu Examination: Step Down 100 Stone Stairs, Walking Out of the Ho
·刘蔚:舍车保帅,2013年成了江派的滑铁卢—唤醒国人350
·Wei Liu Revolution: Giving Up Rook to Save the King, 2013 is Jiang Fac
·刘蔚:从医院走到嘉陵学校的一公里—六年高考1.30
·Wei Liu School: Walking 1 Kilometer from Hospital to Jialing
·刘蔚:“发展”搞得中国水空气粮食道德都没有了—唤醒国人351
·Wei Liu Revolution: “Development Ruined China’s Water, Air, Food, Mo
·刘蔚:四川话比华北话效率高—六年高考1.31
·Wei Liu Examaination: Sichuan Language Has Higher Efficiency than Mand
·刘蔚:350万中共军人应抵制训练—唤醒国人352
·Wei Liu Revolution: 3.5 Million Communist Soldiers Should Boycott the
·刘蔚:阶级斗争,政权发展经济都是邪路—六年高考1.32
·Wei Liu Examination: Class Strife and Regime Developing Economy Are Bo
·刘蔚:每天约6万人的三退数字完全可信—唤醒国人353
·Wei Liu Revolution: 60,000 People Withdrawal Per Day Is Absolutely Pos
·刘蔚:将来长大了,我多半成为专制政权的敌人—六年高考1.33
·Wei Liu Examination: I Probably Will Become the Enemy of the
·刘蔚:拒绝转化为动物,土匪—唤醒国人354
·Wei Liu Revolution: Refuse to Transform to Animal or Gangster—On Demo
·刘蔚:每人每天劳动1小时就该解决全部生存—六年高考1.34
·Wei Liu Examination: Every One Should Solve all the Living Issues by W
·刘蔚:从2008年起,我已经6年没吃肉了—唤醒国人355
·Wei Liu Revolution: I Haven’t Had Meat for 6 Years Since 2008—Democr
[列出本栏目所有内容]
欢迎在此做广告
Wei Liu: My Dad Strikes Me for I Do Not Write 5 Lines of Chinese Chara

刘蔚:爸爸因我不写五排汉字打我—六年高考1.18

   民主人士/觉醒人士/普通百姓 刘蔚 2013年10月4日

   Wei Liu: My Dad Strikes Me for I Do Not Write 5 Lines of Chinese Characters—My Life in China 1.18

   Democratic People/Awakened People/Common People Wei Liu October 4, 2013

   1977年重庆,我7岁了,已经到了该上小学的年龄。

   In 1977, Chongqing, China, and I’m 7 years old, already the age to enter elementary school.

   “刘蔚,你需要努力学习。爸爸和妈妈会督责你,”我妈妈说。

   “Wei Liu, you must study hard. Dad and Mom will watch for you,” my Mom says.

   我什么也没说,我不喜欢,这意味着他们会对我更坏。一天下午,我爸爸要我在习字本上写五排汉字,我不愿意写,那太多了。写完一排十个汉字会花去我许多时间和精力。

   I say nothing. I don’t like this. This means they will treat me worse. One afternoon my Dad demand me write 5 lines of Chinese characters on an exercise book. I’m not willing to do it, feeling too much. Writing 1 line of 10 Chinese characters will cost me lots of time and energy.

   “我只能写三排,”我说。

   “I can only write 3 lines,” I say.

   “不,五排,”我爸爸坚定地说。

   “No, 5 lines,” my Dad says firmly.

   “三排。”

   “3 lines,” I say.

   “五排,”他说,他的大手掌完全打开,五个指头张开着。

   “5 lines,” he says, opening his big palm fully, 5 fingers pointing out.

   “三排。”

   “3 lines.”

   “五排,”他不改变,他的脸也变红了。

   “5 lines,” he does not change with his face turning red.

   “三排,”我不能理解多写两排有什么好处。

   “3 lines,” I cannot see the goodness of writing 2 more lines.

   我爸爸在拿屋角的细长的竹棍。他把它拿在手里,过来抓住我,就开始打我。竹棍打在我的手臂上,好痛。

   My Dad is reaching the slender stick at the corner of the room. Holding it in hand, he comes to grab me and starts to strike me with the stick. It lands on my arms, painful.

   “爸爸,不打—,不打—,不要打我。”

   “Dad, don’t strike me—, don’t strike me—”

   “我打你因为你不听话,”他以生气的声音说。

   “I strike you for you not listen to me,” he says in anger.

   啪—啪—,竹棍继续落在我手臂上,腿上,背上,尖锐的疼痛,尖锐的疼痛。

   Pa—pa—, the bamboo stick keeps landing on my arms, legs, back. Sharp pain, sharp pain.

   “爸爸,不打—,不打—”我叫。

   “Dad, don’t strike me—, don’t strike me—” I scream.

   “我打你因为你不好,”他说着,继续打着我。

   “I strike you for you not listen to me,” saying so, he keeps striking me.

   “五排—”他要求道。

   “5 lines—” he demands.

   “三排。”我不能向暴力屈服。在电影里,被关在监狱里的好人从来不向拷打他们的坏人屈服。我也不向他的暴力屈服。

   “3 lines,” I cannot surrender to the violence. In the movie, good people in prison never surrender to bad people who strike them. I don’t surrender to his violence either.

   啪—啪—,竹棍更多地落在了我身上。我身体扭转着,用一只手抓着他的身体,让我的身体更靠近他的身体使对我挥舞竹棍不太方便。

   Pa—pa—, the bamboo stick lands on my body one time after another. My body writhes, using one hand to hold his body, which makes my body closer to him so that it’s kind of inconvenient for him to brandish the bamboo stick.

   啪—啪—,竹棍还是落在我身上,看来抓着他帮助也不大,尖锐的疼痛,尖锐的疼痛。

   Pa—pa—, the bamboo stick still lands on my body. It looks my movement does not help much. Sharp pain, sharp pain.

   我哭,哭,哭,哎哟,哎哟,哎哟地叫着。

   I cry, cry, cry, screaming, screaming, screaming.

   他对我的抽打没有减轻,反而更猛烈了。我爸爸的心真象是石头做的。

   His strike upon me does not alleviate, but more intense. His heart is truly made of stone.

   “五排—”他强硬地说。

   “5 lines—” he says firmly.

   “三排。”我不屈服。

   “3 lines,” I do not surrender.

   他挥舞着竹棍到我身上,我想躲。那竹棍从水平方向打在了我的右膝盖上,我不知道怎么的,我的腿不能支持我的身体了,它一下子倒到了地上。我没想这样,我要站起来。

   He brandishes the bamboo stick upon my body. I want to avert it. That bamboo stick moves horizontally and lands on my right knee. I don’t know how. My legs do not support my torso and my torso falls on the ground. I didn’t expect this. I want to stand up.

   我还没站起来,竹棍更多地落到我手臂上,背上。

   Before I stand up, the bamboo stick lands on my arms, back more times.

   “五排—”他严厉的声音又传来了。

   “5 lines—” his harsh voice comes again.

   “好—”我带着哭腔说,脸上都是泪水。

   “All right—”I say in a crying voice, with tears all over my face.

   然后,我回到了我的小桌子边,打开习字本开始写那五排汉字。我把眼泪从我的脸上擦去,有时我写的字还是开起来模糊,我又擦我的脸。从头到尾,我妈妈就在房间里坐着,看着。她没有一个动作,一句话来援救我。他们就这么对我,将来有一天,我会打回去。我知道没有多少那样的可能性,而我不应该恨我的爸爸,妈妈。

   Then I go back to my little desk, opening the exercises book and begin to write the 5 lines of Chinese characters. I wipe my tears off my face. Sometimes my written characters become blur, and I wipe my face again. From beginning to end, my Mom sits in the room, watching. She didn’t say a word or make a single move to rescue me. They treat me like this. One day in the future, I will strike back. I know there are little of that possibility, and I shouldn’t hate my Dad or my Mom.

   六年高考1.18:“爸爸为要我写五排汉字打我”完

   《走过六年高考岁月》第1本书:《从出生到小学毕业》待续

   The end of “My Dad Strikes Me for I Do Not Write 5 Lines of Chinese Characters—My Life in China 1.18”

   My Life in China: Book One: From Birth to the Graduation of Elementary School to be continued

   刘蔚:伟大的中国全民大革命(英汉对照)

   公友/觉醒人士/民主人士/普通百姓 刘蔚 2013年9月23日更新

   Wei Liu: China Revolution: The Grand All-People Revolution in China

   Human Rights Worker/Awakened People/Democratic People/Common People

   Wei Liu September 6, 2013 Renewed

    如果你还想你或你亲友每人拿回土地,住房,医疗,拿回包括公民税率,政府各方面开支等社会事务的表决权这些民主人权,你最好读完这篇长文。你可以从Google translate/谷歌翻译听文章的朗读。你可告诉你外国朋友/老师我写的英文。更多文章见我的海外博讯boxun网站的博客,加上前后的www, com 我名字在首页底部的作者群中。从2007年到2013年8月,我博客的显示点击量已达200万,而按博讯说的各博客的实际点击量是显示点击量的10倍以上,那我博客的实际点击量到2013年8月已达2000万。我们的文字是对中国民众说的,是我们认为真实的情况,欢迎各位,各媒体.转载,传播,救自己,救别人,救中国。

    If you want you or your friends in this life get back the human rights of half an acre land, welfares of housing, medical care, the voting rights on the tax rate and the government budget, you’d better read through this long essay. Google translate can read text aloud for you. If you have foreign friends/teachers, you may tell them to read the English part of my essay. More articles of mine can be seen my blog at “boxun”, my name Wei Liu/刘蔚 is at the bottom of the homepage. From 2007 to 2013, my blog has 2 million displayed visits, and the website says that the actual visits is 10 times as the displayed visits. Then the actual visits of my blog is 20 million visits. What we say here we hold is true and is for 1.3 billion Chinese people. Every one is welcomed to publish, to spread our words to save yourself, your friends and our country.

   来自西方的马列中共几十年来对我们13亿民众做的事情,就是掠夺全民土地,掠夺全民住房,食品,教育,医疗四项生存福利,然后把我们投进战争,文革,高考,无限物质,无限污染等一个又一个的角斗场里。2000年以来中国住房,食品,教育,医疗一人一辈子的生存费用大约是160+70+10+10=250万元人民币。而中国2000年以来的平均收入也就一人一年1万元人民币,一辈子工作30年,就是挣30万元人民币。就是一个人干8辈子也挣不到1辈子所需的生存费用,98%以上满18岁的人不能靠自己解决住房等四项生存的一项或多项,挣扎在死亡线上,许多人都哭了,自杀了。一个人因为工作而获得的住房,医疗叫报酬,不叫福利。一个人不因为工作,因为是一个人而获得的住房,医疗才叫福利。从单位领取的叫报酬,从政府领取的叫福利。1949年以来中国人是没有任何福利的。

   Originated from the western Marxism, the Chinese Communist regime has been robbing the 1.3 billion Chinese people of the land, the 4 living welfares of housing, food, education and medical care, and has been throwing our nation in the battlefields of war, the Cultural Revolution, the Entrance Examination to College, the endless material production and the endless pollution, one battlefield after another since 1949. Since 2000, the living expenses of housing, food, education and medical care for a person’s life time is about 1.6+0.7+0.1+0.1=2.5 million yuan, about 600,000 U. S. dollars. Since 2000, the average income in China is about 10,000 yuan per year. One works 30 years for a lifetime and just makes 300,000 yuan, about 50,000 U. S. dollars in a lifetime. This means even one works 8 lifetimes and still cannot make enough income to cover the living expenses for 1 lifetime. Over 98% of adults in China cannot solve by himself/herself one or more items of the 4 basic livings, floundering at the verge of death. Many people cried and many committed suicide.

[下一页]
blog comments powered by Disqus

©Boxun News Network All Rights Reserved.
所有栏目和文章由作者或专栏管理员整理制作,均不代表博讯立场