561. Mankind has three origins: the origin from the pyramid, the origin from the Garden of Eden, and the reincarnation of the dragon.
562. The core of culture is soul, the nucleus of soul is belief, and core of belief is the Greatest Creator. Different beliefs will mold different souls, different souls will give birth to different cultures, and different cultures will bring about different means of production and living and different social operation mechanisms.
563. Everything is born out of nothing, and everything may return to nothing. The more one has, the less one will have. You can have everything when you own nothing. You have nothing when you own everything. The more you own, the greater the emptiness you will feel. The greater the nonentity, the more real the existence will be. To ascend to the status of a celestial being, you must be in the state that you own nothing and yet have everything. That you own nothing and yet have everything is no paradox, instead it is a secret for you to move toward the beautiful space of life.
564. When you have no place to abide in, you actually have every place to abide in; when you have places to abide in, you actually have no place to abide in. Only if your soul can transcend over all phenomena and your nature can burst in full bloom, will you arrive at the wonderland of Elysium World.
565. Different forms give birth to soul, and soul can transcend over different forms.
566. The Greatest Creator has endowed us certain amount of free consciousness. We shall choose ourselves where we shall go. Everyone shall be responsible for his own choice. Reality is the portraiture of the free consciousness of LIFE. We have no one to blame, we cannot blame the heaven, the earth, the society, and other people. If we should decide what is wrong, we can say that there is nothing wrong with the universe and the world, there must be something wrong with ourselves. If we cannot understand this, we will lead a muddleheaded life; if we have understood this, we will have a clear and definite life.
567. Do not think that there is no one in charge of the earth. Ever since genesis,this earth has had its master. He has never left the earth. He loves mankind and has endowed us free will. He allows us to fully enjoy the wonder of the great garden of earth. Man cannot control the earth, and man cannot conquer heaven. Man can only survive and live on the earth according to the will of his creator. Man must think how he should exist and live so that he can conform to the will of the master of the earth. As long as man’s wish and actions conform to the will of the master of the earth, man will have a better future. If man deviates from the will of the master of the earth, his future will become more and more gloomy.
568. Religion and political party are one of the sources of social disturbances and unrests. Conversion to a religion amounts to the abnegation of freedom of soul. Becoming a member of a political party means the abnegation of freedom of life. The abnegation of freedom means that you are willing to be a slave. A slave with no freedom in spirit, thinking, soul, and flesh will be the accomplice of evils and will be ready to launch bloody attack against his compatriots at any time under the altisonant excuse and under the guise of ornate dictions.
569. Everything within the range of rational numbers is a destiny.
570. Coincidence is the superficial phenomena of the development of things. It is tangible and can be perceived. Coincidences are isolated from each other. Inevitability is the main body of the development of things. It is intangible and cannot be perceived through vision, hearing, olfaction, taste, and touch. Inevitability can be perceived only through spiritual percption. The superficial phenomena of a thing are decided by its essence. The coincidences of superficial phenomena are guided and restricted by the inevitable law of the main body. Therefore, what seems to be contingencies are actually an inevitable result.
571. The tiny difference in the microcosmic nucleus is the huge difference in the macrocosmic phenomena.
572. Everything exists for its own purpose and function. There is nothing that does not have a purpose and function.
573. Everything follows its kind, every person follows his mind, every mind follows its soul, and every soul follows its master. There is no exception. God belongs to the category of god, goblin belongs to goblin, Buddha belongs to Buddha, monster belongs to monster, man belongs to man, ghost belongs to ghost. This is how things are. Those belonging to heaven will enter the land of heaven; those belonging to hell will go to hell; those belonging to the human world will stay in the human world. The net of heaven has large meshes, but it lets nothing through.
574. Poverty may lead to its opposite, the ending may start a new beginning.
575. As observable from the holographic state of the universe, there are no parallels that do not intersect each other or divert from each other. Parallels will also intersect each other or divert from each other.
576. All profound mystery lies in the holographic order.
577. Everything is an interaction between yin and yang. Man, being one of everything, is also very naturally an interaction between yin and yang. Put in simpler terms, man’s flesh is yang while man’s soul (spiritual entity) is yin. Put in more complicate terms, the whole material world is the yang that man relies on for living, and the whole nonmaterial world is the yin that man relies on for living. All belong to the material world if they can be seen by eyes, heard by ears, smelled by noses, tasted by tongues, felt by the body, and measured by scientific instruments. All else belong to nonmaterial world.
578. Man can soar freely in the nonmaterial world.
579. Morality is the collective term for Tao and virtue. Tao is the consciousness and psychic energy of the Greatest Creator, the blood of the universe, the headspring of life, the magical force that maintain the orderly operation of the universe, and truth. Virtue is the intrinsic quality of saints and sages of human society, which is based on the understanding of Tao. Virtue is the protecting railings that guide the human society along the sensible, auspicious, healthy, and happy road. Morality is the principle and magical force that maintain the ordered and healthy development of the universe, nature and human society.
580. The real masters exist not to impose shackles on people but to emancipate people’s soul. All lectures and sermons are to initiate the convenient way of spiritual perception. Compared with the explanations to the blind people about the wonder and magnificence of the boundless universe, it would be better to cure him of his blindness so that he can see for himself.
581. Everything in nature has a period of validity. Flowers will bloom in time, otherwise they will lose their opportunities. Talents should be exerted in time, otherwise they will become outdated. The beauty of body and mind should be displayed in time, otherwise they may disappear after a period of time. Jewels and gems should be beset at the bright places so that their values for existence can be displayed, otherwise they will be no different from ordinary rocks.
582. We should learn from peaches, which display their best qualities outside for people to enjoy and thus protect and continue their life; do not learn from walnuts, which encase themselves in the hard nuts and finally lose the opportunity to continue their life.
583. Those grow the fastest have the shortest life span. Therefore, do not pursue speed in anything and do not take the shortcut. It is necessary to build up with each small step.
584. Rotten apples should be cleaned out of the apple baskets in time, otherwise they will infect other apples very quickly and render the whole basket rotten. A collective should eliminate in time those disgusting individuals who sow discords, retail gossips, and destroy harmony. Otherwise they will destroy the peace and harmony of the whole collective.