503. Consciousness, structure, and energy are three elements that make up the universe.
504. Consciousness decides existence. Different consciousnesses will lead to different forms of LIFE and existence and living conditions.
505. A person with an imperfect self is absolutely impossible to have a perfect consciousness. A person with imperfect consciousness is absolutely impossible to make correct judgment on things. The combined wisdom of three cobblers can never match that of a master strategist. The thinking of the multitude can never equal the great vision and insight of a saint. Democracy has always been the pursuit of people with mediocre wisdom, the magical weapon they employ to maintain their conservativeness, and the hidden weapon to strangle saints.
506. Different consciousnesses form different structures, and different structures make use of different kinds of energy.
507. There is nothing impossible. The only limit is the capability of consciousness and the transforming power of thinking.
508. Consciousness originates from structure and acts on structure. Energy is neutral. Energy comes and goes with the changes of structures. Consciousness comes from nonmaterial structure. Different nonmaterial structures give birth to different consciousnesses. We can perceive the differences between trees, flowers and grass, insects, fish, birds and beasts, mountains, rivers, sun and moon, and man, celestial beings, Buddha and gods. The differences between them lie in their different structures, or rather in their different consciousnesses.
509. The greater the energy, the more invisible a thing will be; the smaller the energy, the more tangible a thing will be.
510. All substances have consciousness.
511. The differences between different life forms lie in the differences of consciousnesses and structures.
512. The bewilderment of self comes from the bewilderment of one’s consciousness. The bewilderment of life results from the disorder of one’s consciousness. Our sufferings mainly derive from the sufferings of our consciousnesses. All our uncertainties are rooted in our indefinite consciousnesses, in our failure to understand ourselves, and in our failure to understand what we really need.
513. Most of man’s sufferings, frustrations, anger, enmity, disappointment, desperation and other negative and passive feelings originate from the consciousness of the small self—“This is my family”, “This is my whom and whom”, “This is my what and what…” Such consciousnesses are poison of soul, which may have a damaging and devastating impact on ourselves. If we have to deal with the endless and fussy troubles month after month and year on year, then we had better step out of the consciousness of the small self and walk towards heaven.
514. What is most powerful and vigorous is not in the exterior but is hidden in our consciousness.
515. When the self is perfect, then there will be no Taiji thinking, and there will be no opposites like truth and falsity, kindness and wickedness, beauty and ugliness, and good and evil. Then the thinking will be non-form thinking, the consciousness will be holographic, everything will blend naturally with everything else and become syncretic with Tao.
516. Let’s take a look at water. It will take the form of any container in which it is held. Whether it is round or square depends on the container. Man also possesses this property. Different generals will lead to soldiers of different fighting capacities. Different environments will foster different kinds of men. When you are close to the mountain, you will be familiar with the twittering of birds; if you live beside the water, you will have a good knowledge of fishes; one takes on the color of one’s company. If you associate with saints, you will have agile thinking, sudden enlightenment, and transcendence over the vulgarity; if you often mix in with laities, you will have prejudiced thinking, contention, and vulgar interests.
517. You should first have a thought before you can have a solution. If your thought has changed, everything will follow the change. When you are clear about your great wish, your intelligence and capability will be infinitely promoted.
518. Man’s brain is used not only to store knowledge, but also to do thinking.
519. The highest realm of thinking for man is association, for celestial being is visualization, for Buddha is non-form, and for god is holography.
520. The highest realm of thinking is holographic thinking. It is the thinking of the Greatest Creator, or it can also be called the thinking of god, which is unimaginable to ordinary people. Buddha Sakyamuni has attained non-form thinking, Lao Tzu has achieved Taiji thinking, Mohammed has reached visualized thinking, Zhu Geliang, Einstein and the like have achieved associative thinking, artists like Beethoven have reached image thinking, and the common populace is capable of material thinking. Some prophets, witches, rabbis, astrologists, fortunetellers, people with extrasensory perception, and religious believers possess illusive thinking.
521. The greatest feature of illusive thinking is that every small step is a step forward but will finally retrace to the base point and that every idea is thought to be correct but will return to the starting point after a big circle.
522. There is a secret of life in visualized thinking. With visualized thinking, one can understand the Great Way of LIFE and will find the path to higher order of life space, and escape the bondage of time and space. Once we have understood the profundity of visualized thinking, we may be moved to tears and tremble with excitement.
523. A long-standing habit may induce stereotyped thinking, which is very difficult to break through once it is formed. The intellect of everyone is covered by an intangible web of thinking, everyone is weighed down by a heavy cross. They only cannot feel it or they can feel it but do not have the courage and power to break through its bondage. When they see people around live in this manner, they feel at ease and justified, they are accustomed to the situation and become numb and put up with it. They never think over questions like “Why should it be like this?” and “Is it possible if I am not like this?’.
524. We must be capable of unconventional thinking, otherwise it will be difficult to escape from foreordination. We should keep ourselves busy where earthlings are idling with hands crossed behind their backs and we should take it easy where earthlings are hustling and bustling, because 98% of the multitude are living their life according to the fore-ordinated programme. The tracks of their life and being have been programmed according to the screenplays. If we want to get away from the confines of heaven and earth, escape from the bondages of the Three Realms and Five Elements, and leave the realm of necessity for the realm of freedom, we must not share the frequency of or resonate with the thinking and consciousness of the multitude, instead we should act in an opposite way.
525. What is thought of as impossible in conventional thinking can be easily solved with unconventional thinking. Topography is an unconventional thinking. It can shift the position of space and make a closed space interconnected externally and internally. It is impossible to distinguish the exterior from the interior, just like the case of mobius strip, where it is difficult to tell the obverse from the inverse. Therefore, when we are faced with psychological obstacles, spiritual depression, and a difficult situation in life, we should say that we are in a hopeless situation. As long as we employ unconventional thinking, we may find hope right in front of us.
526. Unconventional thinking is the magical weapon for us to explore the profound mystery of the universe and find out the truth. It is the best way for us to find the true meaning of life. As long as we proceed steadily forward, we will finally enter a vast world, by which time we will be amazed to find the nature of the universe and profound mystery of life. We will be thrilled to find out that we have a beautiful future life of immortals, we will love life and mankind more deeply, and we will cherish this life even more.