Lifechanyuan calls “the Greatest Creator” in stead of “God”, which means the Greatest Creator is the headspring of LIFE, the supernatural wisdom in control of the universe and the birth and death of all things, the almighty creator of this magnificent universe. In Teachings of Jesus Christ part, the meaning of “God” equals to “the Greatest Creator”.
86. Jesus Christ is not the Greatest Creator.
87. The teaching of Jesus Christ is the way of truth and LIFE, and the journey to the heaven.
88. Do not put the Greatest Creator to the test.
89. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
90. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
91. I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.
92. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
93. For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
94. Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
95. Don’t convict others as guilty, so that you will not be convicted as guilty by others, for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you see about the thorns in the eyes of your brothers but fail to recognize the same defects in your own eyes?
96. Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
97. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
98. In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.
99. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to LIFE, and only a few find it.
100. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruits you can recognize them.
101. Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
102. What is grand trust? It is 100% belief and trust, without any doubt. It means trusting both what you have understood and what you have temporarily not understood. If grand trust cannot be established, we would be like the water without source and the tree without roots.
103. Trust is truth, and love is LIFE. Trust can accomplish everything. Small trust bring about small achievement, grand trust bring about great achievement, but without trust you will be at loose ends and can achieve nothing.
104. You must be as shrewed as a snake and as innocent as a dove.
105. Those who stands firm to the end will be saved.
106. The savior of mankind—Jesus Christ tells us that in the realm of the Greatest Creator people do not marry or get married. Only those who do not marry or get married are entitled to enter the realm of the Greatest Creator, and those who want to marry or get married can never get to the realm of the Greatest Creator.
107. The disciples say, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry”. Jesus said to his disciples, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. Accept it if you can.”
108. I am here to cause division. The son is to rival his father, the daughter her mother, and the daughter-in-law her mother-in-law. Man’s enemies are members of his own family. Whoever has a greater feeling for his parents than for me will not be good enough for me; anyone who has a deeper love for his children than for me will not be good enough for me; and anyone who does not accept his torture to follow me will not be good enough for me.
109. Whoever finds his LIFE will lose it, and whoever loses his LIFE for my sake will find it.
110. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
111. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.
112. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.
113. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
114. I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
115. For where two or three come together in my name (Jesus Christ), there am I with them.
116. My brother keeps on offending me, I will forgive him 77 times. If you don’t forgive your brother from the bottom of your heart, my Heavenly Father will also treat you likewise.
117. I will tell you honestly that it is very difficult for rich people to enter the kingdom in heaven. I will tell you again that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of the God (the Greatest Creator).
118. Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
119. Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant; whoever wants to be first must be your slave.
120. I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, `Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.
121. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God(the Greatest Creator) what is God's(the Greatest Creator’s).
122. The Greatest Creator is not the God(the Greatest Creator) of the dead but of the living.
123. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
124. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean, but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him unclean.
125. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
126. Love the Lord your God(the Greatest Creator) with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
127. To worship the Greatest Creator, you need not go to churches or temples. The whole universe and man’s soul are places of worship for the Greatest Creator.
128. Do not amass wealth for yourself on the earth, but you should accumulate wealth for yourself in heaven. Your heart and future will be wherever your wealth is.
129. The realm of our LIFE will certainly be reflected by what we value. We will live wherever our complete consciousness is.
130. The heaven will not offer rain if the land is a bleak wilderness; the heaven will not offer soul if the heart of man is a bleak wilderness.
131. If thought is concentrated on flesh, it will spell death; if thought is concentrated on spirit, it will engender LIFE and peace.